The 1965 Ciclo Cross Men's Thermal Cycling Jersey celebrates the rigors of the 1965 World Ciclo-Cross Championship. Ciclo-cross races are typically staged in Fall and Winter, and consist of many laps on a short course featuring varying types of terrain and obstacles requiring the rider to quickly dismount, carry the bike while navigating the obstacle and remount. Between 1950 and 1966 the championship was open to both amateurs and professionals. The 1965 World Championships took place in Cavaria, Italy. The winner was Renato Longo, a five-time World Champion and winner of 230 professional ciclo-cross races during his 12 year career.
This "club cut" jersey features:
• ULTRA-SOFT EURO-MESH FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
• AIRPASS PRO+ MOISTURE-WICKING, QUICK-DRY TECHNOLOGY
• BRUSHED THERMAL INTERIOR FOR EXTRA WARMTH
• 30+ SPF UV PROTECTION
• HIDDEN, FULL-LENGTH YKK-BRAND ZIPPER, KNOWN WORLDWIDE AS THE MOST RELIABLE TROUBLE-FREE ZIPPER AVAILABLE
• SILICON GRIPPER BAND
• 3 REAR POCKETS WITH REINFORCED STITCHING
• VIBRANT DYE-SUBLIMATION PRINTING KEEPS COLORS BRIGHT AND TRUE, WASH AFTER WASH
The jersey is typically shipped within a couple of business days and as with all of our products carries a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.