In 1943, while the world was at war, bicycle racing persisted in Spain. That year the 23rd Vuelta Catalonia, one of Spain's oldest races, was won by Spaniard Julian Berrendero. The official poster, illustrated by Pallare, richly captures the spirit of the race and denotes Pirelli's 3rd sponsorship of the event. Today, the prestige of the Vuelta Catalonia continues as it is a part of the UCI Pro Tour program, a designation confined exclusively to cycling's most important international races.
This jersey is manufacturer by Retro Image Apparel Company.
* Unique designs for men and women from our own collection of vintage commercial art, as well as a series of designs from The Horton Collection
* High quality Euro Mesh fabric wicks away moisture
* 19-inch, 3/4 hidden zipper
* Three convenient rear pockets for storing essential gear
* Please order up one size, as these jerseys run small
1. Free Shipping on all US orders - no minimum order like other sites.
2. All of our products carries a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - simply return or exchange your product - no questions asked.
3. Excellent Customer Service - any product or order questions please call our expert staff at 877.906.8612.