Theodor Geisel, writing as Dr. Seuss, created The Cat in the Hat in response to the May 24, 1954 Life magazine article by John Hersey, titled "Why Do Students Bog Down on First R? A Local Committee Sheds Light on a National Problem: Reading." As the story is told The Cat in the Hat brings a cheerful, exotic and exuberant form of chaos to a household of two young children one rainy day while their mother is out. Bringing with him two creatures appropriately named Thing One and Thing Two, the Cat performs all sorts of wacky tricks to amuse the children, with mixed results.
This jersey is manufacturer by Retro Image Apparel Company.
* Unique designs for men and women from our own collection of vintage commercial art, as well as a series of designs from The Horton Collection
* High quality Euro Mesh fabric wicks away moisture
* 19-inch, 3/4 hidden zipper
* Three convenient rear pockets for storing essential gear
* Please order up one size, as these jerseys run small
1. Free Shipping on all US orders - no minimum order like other sites.
2. All of our products carries a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - simply return or exchange your product - no questions asked.
3. Excellent Customer Service - any product or order questions please call our expert staff at 877.906.8612.