Dr. Seuss created How the Grinch Stole Christmas! in 1957. The Grinch, a bitter, cave-dwelling creature with a heart "two sizes too small," lives on snowy Mount Crumpit, a steep, 3,000-foot high mountain just north of Whoville, home of the merry and warm-hearted Whos. His only companion is Max, his faithful dog. One fateful day from his perch high atop Mount Crumpit, the Grinch can hear the noisy Christmas festivities that take place in Whoville...the rest is history.
This jersey is manufacturer by Retro Image Apparel Company.
* Unique designs for men and women from our own collection of vintage commercial art, as well as a series of designs from The Horton Collection
* High quality Euro Mesh fabric wicks away moisture
* 19-inch, 3/4 hidden zipper
* Three convenient rear pockets for storing essential gear
* Please order up one size, as these jerseys run small
1. Free Shipping on all US orders - no minimum order like other sites.
2. All of our products carries a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - simply return or exchange your product - no questions asked.
3. Excellent Customer Service - any product or order questions please call our expert staff at 877.906.8612.