Hair of the Dog Brewing Company is dedicated to providing the beer lover with new and unusual beer styles. The brewery was founded in Portland, Oregon November of 1993 and specializes in bottle conditioned ales that are high gravity and truly hand crafted. Fred, the namesake of the featured beer on this jersey, is a beer writer and historian living in Portland, teaching others about beer and brewing for over 50 years. 'Fred' continues to be Hair of the Dog Brewing Company's most popular beer since it's release in 1997.
This jersey is manufacturer by Retro Image Apparel Company.
* Unique designs for men and women from our own collection of vintage commercial art, as well as a series of designs from The Horton Collection
* High quality Euro Mesh fabric wicks away moisture
* 19-inch, 3/4 hidden zipper
* Three convenient rear pockets for storing essential gear
* Please order up one size, as these jerseys run small