Free Shipping on all US order Via USPS
Our jersey illustrates the fourth battle for unification in Japan between Shingen and Kenshin. In September of 1561, Samurai Warlord Uesugi Kenshin (family coat of arms on jersey left shoulder) left his Kasugayama fortress with 18,000 warriors, determined todestroy Takeda Shingen (family coat of arms on jersey right shoulder)for the most famous among five battles. It is regarded as one of the most tactically interesting battles of the period. The rivalry between the two warlords was documented in the Japanese movie 'Heaven and Earth,' which features the fourth battle as the film's climax.
* High quality Euro Mesh fabric wicks away moisture
* 19-inch, 3/4 hidden zipper
* Three convenient rear pockets for storing essential gear
1. Free Shipping on all US orders - no minimum order like other sites.
2. All of our products carries a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - simply return or exchange your product - no questions asked.
3. Excellent Customer Service - any product or order questions please call our expert staff at 877.906.8612.