The Smokey the Bear Jersey is made by Retro Image Apparel
Smokey Bear (often unofficially referred to as Smokey the Bear) is a mascot of the United States Forest Service created to educate the public on the dangers of forest fires. Smokey Bear's message, "Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires," was created in 1944 by the Ad Council. The living symbol of Smokey Bear was an American black bear who in the spring of 1950 was caught in the Capitan Mountains of New Mexico. The cub was in the Lincoln National Forest. Smokey had climbed a tree to escape the blaze, but his paws and hind legs had been burned.
Features: * High quality Euro Mesh fabric wicks away moisture
* 19-inch, 3/4 hidden zipper
* Three convenient rear pockets for storing essential gear
1. Free Shipping on all US orders - no minimum order like other sites.
2. All of our products carries a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - simply return or exchange your product - no questions asked.
3. Excellent Customer Service - any product or order questions please call our expert staff at 877.906.8612.